5 January, 2017
Chocolate chip cookies
Chocolate chips cookies is yummy and delicious, with crisp edges and soft middle. Easy to cook and gone in a minute. I guarantee that these chocolate chip cookies become one of your hits! Enjoy this tasty dessert with tea, coffee, milk or glass of wine.
- 250 g (2 cups) all purpose flour
- 200 g (1 cup) white sugar
- 250 g (2-3 cups) or more rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp blossom honey
- 2 large eggs
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 250 g (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, lightly fried and chopped
Let’s get started!
- Preheat the oven to 180°С (356°F).
- In a large bowl stir flour with rolled oats. Add butter, honey and mix thoroughly.
- Whisk eggs with sugar till light and creamy. Mix baking soda with lemon juice and add to the eggs-and-sugar mix.
- Place eggs-and-sugar mix into the bowl with flour and roller oats, add chocolate chips and nuts and mix well.
- Place cookie sheet on a baking tray. Drop dough by table spoon about 5 cm (2 inches) apart onto baking sheet. Baking 10-20 minutes or until light brown (center should stay soft). Remove from cookie sheet and cool slightly.
Updated: Jan 5, 2017