Are you Burger lovers? Today we will cook the tastiest Burger you’ve ever eaten. Quick and easy to cook, this Burger will disappear from your the plates even faster.
DA Burger Recipe Video
Ingredients (for 3 Burgers):
- 450 grams or about 1 pound of minced beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 brioche buns
- 1 big ripe juicy tomato
- Few leaves of crisp lettuce
- 1 medium red onion
- 2-3 pickles
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Smoked Tabasco to taste
- 1/3 cup of blue cheese
- 3 slices of your favorite cheese which is perfectly melting
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
Let’s get started!!!
- Cut each brioche bun in half. Slice red onion into thin rings. In a medium bowl mix Worcestershire sauce with smoked Tabasco. Put onion rings into a bowl and combine with this mixture.
- Season minced beef with salt and pepper, add chopped onion and thoroughly mix. Divide into three parts and form the burgers. Try to make them with the same diameter as brioche. Slightly roll each burger into the bread crunches.
- Preheat the oven up to 180°C or 356°F. Place big skillet on a medium heat. Toast the buns on a dry skillet from both sides until golden and crispy. Set aside. Clean skillet from the rest of crumbs and add 2 tablespoons sunflower oil. Put a pinch of salt so nothing stuck to the skillet. Now fry each burger about 2 minutes from each side.
- Put fried burgers on a grill rack, sprinkle with blue cheese and cover with slices of cheese. Place grill rack into the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese lightly melts. Meanwhile slice pickles and tomato.
- Now time to assemble our epic Burger. In a bowl mix mustard with mayo and spread this sauce on the inner surface of fried buns. Cover with the couple of lettuce leaves. Then land our grilled burgers with nice melted cheese. Drizzle with a bit of green Tabasco if desire. The next layer is marinated onion rings. Now pickles, tomato, one more lettuce, second half of bun and… Voila! Our epic burger is ready!!!
- Serve our fantastic Burger with tomato sauce, fresh vegetable salad, chili or jalapeno. Also try it with incredibly delicious Roasted Potato!
Leave a Reply